Skip to main content Help with accessibility

Get help with your energy bills

If you're worried about your energy bills, check out Citizens Advice Wirral’s advice on all aspects of energy here and/or contact Energy Projects Plus 0800 043 0151 for energy advice and tips. If you have fuel debts please contact Citizens Advice Wirral and ask for support.