Latest edition of the Future in Mind Newsletter
20 January 2020
The newsletter is published three times a year and supports the emotional health and wellbeing of children and young people in Wirral.
This edition features articles on:
- The Youth Offer Review by the local authority – understanding what young people in Wirral need and want.
- The Young Parliament – the views of young people on culture and youth culture.
- Training available to all organisations.
- Early Help and Community Matters – supporting stronger partnerships and easy access to support for children and families.
- Mental Health Support Teams in schools – a new service for 53 schools in Wirral.
- The new MyMind website – the main website for young people’s mental health in Cheshire and Wirral.
- Bereavement services – including links to relevant organisations.
To read the newsletter please click: