NHS England start consultation for Tier 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
20 June 2018
NHS England has launched a 60 day formal public consultation, to seek feedback on a new specification for CAMHS Tier 4 children’s services. Children’s services are a service category of Tier 4 CAMHS and provided in specific provider units. The new specification has been developed by talking to clinicians, Allied Health Professionals, public and patient engagement groups and was informed by a period of stakeholder engagement in 2016.
Through the formal public consultation, NHS England will be seeking more views on these proposals from patients, carers, members of the public, clinicians and anyone else who may have an interest in CAMHS tier 4 services. Read the full details in the consultation guide.
How to give your views
NHS England is keen to receive feedback and answer questions on the new specification. Feedback will help NHS England to further shape and refine proposals for the delivery of safe and effective high quality CAMHS tier 4 children’s services that are easy for Children and Young people to access and meet their needs.
The consultation period, runs from 15 June till 14 August 2018
- Complete the online survey
- Email us: email@example.com
- Write to us: Specialised Commissioning, Mental Health Team, NHS England, Floor 3B, Skipton House, 80 London Road, London, SE1 6LH
- Join a webinar (online meeting): details of these are available via NHS England’s webinar’s page
- Invite us: We are happy to attend meetings or events that you may be hosting to talk about the service specification (see consultation guide for more details)
Specialised Commissioning Mental Health Team (National)